In 1995 Eric Hardy and Patrick Tomina developed a college bond that many people would envy at their much celebrated alma-mater, The University of Michigan. This however, was not your typical college friendship. Two engineers saw how their friendship combined with creativity, business acumen, discipline, insight and a treasure chest of other natural attributes could excite an emerging industry that most underestimated. The friends, and soon to be business partners recognized, the world was at the brink of a new business landscape: The rising age of Information Technology. The time was now; Eric and Patrick with no hesitation seized the moment and became Webrunners Inc., an I.T. network administration and web hosting company. Two years into the company development, Keith Echols, our current Executive Vice-President, joined the team. The engineers had found the missing piece of their success equation and w3r consulting was formed. When you are considering what makes w3r unique and who you should trust your career or business solutions to, take a moment to reflect on the attributes of your best partnerships. We believe you will find that many of those same values you hold inline with w3r. Some of those attributes we want to highlight for you:
TRUST, DEDICATION, SERVICE, RELIABILITY, PROVEN, INNOVATIVE
Fast facts about our company that are pretty rare and special in our industry:
- w3r was established at one of the top engineering schools in the United States: University of Michigan
- Our CEO, CFO and VP all hold Engineering/I.T. related degrees.
- Each partner has worked on the front line of the I.T. industry and excelled significantly in their personal careers early on.
- The executive management team have all worked together for over 15 years in I.T.
- w3r has been on “101 Best and Brightest Places to Work” list consecutively for 7 years.
- w3r has been awarded Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” consecutively for 8 years.